Why artificial or synthetic grass?
Unless you continuously put time and effort into your lawn, it’s probably looking a little tired and old. This is why you should consider taking the decision to replace the real thing with 21st Century artificial (synthetic) grass.
There are a number of reasons and advantages of artificial grass which, when considered, actually beg the question, “Why have real grass?”!
- Would you like to enjoy the perfect lawn “flawless and choreless” all year round?
- 21st Century grass looks and feels just like real grass
- No more weekends spent mowing the lawn and disposing of the cuttings
- No more fertilising, feeding and weeding to try and keep your lawn looking good
- Wouldn’t it be nice for the children to be able to play on the grass all year round without creating those bare muddy patches and walking mud into the house
- 21st Century artificial grass is pet friendly, environmentally friendly and allergy free (Tested to DIN 18035-7)
21st Century artificial grass can be also use on other areas at your home.
Why not consider the places where you would like grass, but simply haven't laid it because it's too shaded and natural growth is difficult, or where access is difficult and it can’t be mowed.
Have you got an old high maintenance decking area or unsightly concrete patio, a roof terrace or balcony which would benefit from having artificial grass laid to brighten it up – the possibilities are endless.